As we all begin to establish a way of living with the Coronavirus I need to inform you of the infection control procedures I have put into place to promote the safest environment possible for your treatments.
- Only one client will be allowed into the building at one time.
- Extra time between clients to ensure building is aired and allow time for cleaning.
- Frequent changes of and safe storage of linens.
- Frequent cleaning of all surfaces, areas, handles, switches and facilities.
- Regular temperature checking of clients on arrival (temperature must be below 37.8).
- I will check my own temperature twice daily.
- PPE will be worn :visor and face mask. For more vulnerable clients an apron and gloves will also be worn.
- Information posters are posted around the practice.